Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hiatus

Regular readers have probably already figured this out, but here's the post that makes it official.

I'm stepping away from this blog for a while, for a number of reasons. They include:
- This takes a lot of time to maintain, and I don't really have it right now.
- I never made a red cent off of blogging, so there's no $$$ incentive for it to linger.
- Writing about hockey feels like a job, and I already have one of those.

They do NOT include:
- Me falling off the Bruins bandwagon... I'm a lifetime member!
- Dissatisfaction with the blog itself, or the response I've had from many great folks in the hockey community.
- Any kind of decision not to return in the future.

For now the site will sit static, for the sake of keeping the archives open to anyone who stumbles across them. The "Star Wars" preview from May is still getting regular traffic, which is kinda cool. If you want to get in touch, simply reply to this post and there's a good chance the notification system will still be able to reach me.

Happy trails, everyone, and thanks for your support over the past couple of years.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: